cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script form second Page printing starts around a cm earlier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Our cheques are Script forms and needs to be printed on Dot Matrix Printer (printronix) on stationery of size 9 / 12 inch.

One Cheque comes on one page.

When more than one cheques atre to be printed ie. more than 1 page, then every next page starts printing from little above which is around a cm above.

The physical printer's length is also set to 12 inches.

The default fomat in form given is DINA4 which also I'd changed to INCH12 while giving print from spool as was suggested in few threads but of no help.

Please suggest.

Regards

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does the page format used match exactly the height of the paper in the dot matrix printer? You may need to create a custom page format to match the height of the page format and the height of the paper.

You may also need to modify the commands in the printer initialization of the created page format so that the command tells the printer the correct paper height.

SPAD > Full Admin > Device Types > <Device Type> > Formats > <Page Format> > Printer Initialization

You can check the commands in page format DINA4 as a reference.

Regards,

Aidan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to move all the windows in the next page, that is in your case SECOND page by a cm above, I hope it will resolve your issue.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

But when I give the same spool print on a Laser printer on an A4 size paper which are not continuous, the print comes perfect.

Regards

Kapil