cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, My client purchases the finished material and then sells it. My client wants to get excise tax calculated on his purchase rate during sales order creation. I created an excise tax condition with calculation type "percentage" but I'm stuck in how to use the purchase price in the sales order so that the condition uses the price of the purchase for the calculation of excise tax. He doesn't want to enter the purchase rate in the standard or moving average cost also. Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Pavi Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

May be you can create an another condition type and maintain it as statistical for entering the purchase price.

Now on this condition type you can calculate the Excise duties.

Regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya, I've created a condition type and marked it as statistical and manually entered as the user needs to enter the purchase amount manually and on that amount the excise tax is going to be claculated using another tax condition.

But is there no other way to integrate the amount in the purchase order for calculation of excise tax in sales order?

Will we have to put it manually only or it can be determined automatically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as i know we have to enter it manually.

If the purchase price is same then maintain the condition records. so that the purchase price can be determined automatically

May we have to explore the possibilities how to automate it. But there are so many other factors to be considered like the value of price is same or changed , source of supply etc

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prashant for your help in this matter.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your purchase order in account assignement tab whether the Sales order is updated.

If the sales order is updated in Purchase order then you can use the Alternative formula for condition base value

Formula for determining the condition basis as an alternative to the standard.

This can be used in your respective Pricing procedure.Where it picks the condition base value from the Purchase order Conditions.

You need to code your own routine over here considered the PO and Sales order has to be related.

Regards,