cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map Organization structure in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

MY Client having Four Zones, 23-regions, 157-territories, 445 markets and Employee Group and Sales Employees apart from Sales Organization And Sales Office.

How to map in to sd org Structure

Regards,

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amar,

Try in to create common sales org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amar,

Try in to create common sales org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amar,

I would like to suggest you to go according to the clients requirement,if he says i want different sales orgs then there is no option for us.What you can do is u can map the regions as sales offices and under the sales offices u know show the markets as districts.I would like to ask you how many divisions does ur client is selling.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MY Client having Four Zones, 23-regions, 157-territories, 445 markets and Employee Group and Sales Employees apart from Sales Organization And Sales Office.

I would suggest you build four sales organizations, 23 sales districts , 158 sales offices, 445 groups, do they sell different or same products ,that's a important point that you didn't tell us

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amar,

Is not possible to tell how to define sales org structure with blow info, what ever you provided those all you can define in SAP and assign to sales area/sales office.

Important units to Map org.stru. is sales org/dst.chn/div.

sales org take care of enties sales operation, dist chn take of differnt customers, div take care of differn kind of materials.

So analzye and difine org stu, which is very criticals in implemention.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

My client have one sales organization, 2-dist channel, 6-divisions these sales area is already defined and 19 depots these are sales offices where i am going to be create and m confusing where m going to be create 4-Zones, 23-regions m going to be created as std sap regions, 157-and territory as sales districts and they have 4-groups under sales office we are going to be created as sales groups

and here m facing problem is where m going to be create markets and zones

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amar,

As Allen suggested, yo can create 23 Sales district / 155 Sales offices/ 445 as Sales groups/ in SAP.

Does this not fulfil your requirement?? pls give your feedback.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

My client have one sales organization, 2-dist channel, 6-divisions these sales area is already defined and 19 depots these are sales offices where i am going to be create and m confusing where m going to be create 4-Zones, 23-regions m going to be created as std sap regions, 157-and territory as sales districts and they have 4-groups under sales office we are going to be created as sales groups

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean " m facing problem is where m going to be create markets and zones" ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramki,

m means i am

Regards,

Amar

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Mar 28, 2011 7:50 PM Dont use abbreviated words here and confuse the members

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amar,

You can go with Reserve fileds in customer master, customer group 1 to customer group 5. check below

Maintain Reserve Fields In Customer Master

There are reserve fields in the customer master record which are not

used in the standard system. They are available for use and are as

follows:

o Customer group 1 (View: V_TVV1 Field:KVGR1)

o Customer group 2 (View: V_TVV2 Field:KVGR2)

o Customer group 3 (View: V_TVV3 Field:KVGR3)

o Customer group 4 (View: V_TVV4 Field:KVGR4)

o Customer group 5 (View: V_TVV5 Field:KVGR5)

You can find the fields in the customer master record under the sales

and distribution data in Sales. Choose additional data under

Environment.

It is advisable to change the field description (Data elements KVGR1 to

KVGR5).

This is described in the system modifications in the Reserve fields unit

of the customer master record:

PATH > Sales and Distribution> Master Data > Business Partners > Customers > Sales > Maintain Reserve Fields In Customer Master > there you can define your terriortries/ markets and assign in customer master > sales area data > extras > clikc on Additional data you can assign the new data .

let me know if any questions.

Edited by: ram ki on Mar 28, 2011 10:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Total 700 FG Products they have

For R1 Market type all the products.-One sales Employee

For R2 Market type all products are divided into 2 groups.- Two sales Employee

For R3 Market type all products are divided into 3 groups- Three sales Employee

For R4 Market type all products are divided into 4 groups.- Four sales Employee

And in Market type R2 there will be two sales employees. Total 700 let us say 400 Materials assigned to one employee u201CAu201D who is in Market type R2 and remaining 300 Materials assigned to one employee u201CBu201D who is in Market type R2. Let us say, Employee A sells the material those are assigned to Employee B even though this sales turnover should be added into the Employee B.

There will be 20000 Sales orders in a day. Each SO might have 50 Materials. These 50 Materials might belong to R1 (or) R2 (or) R3 (or) R4 market type. If I say R4 Market type there are four sales persons (A, B, C, and D) responsible. For each Material selecting the Partner function (Employee responsible A, B, and C, D) will be a cumbersome task.

Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Amar