Did you mean: 

Problem Deploying EAR on SAP WAS

venkatesh_r
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

<i>I get the following error when i try to deploy my EAR.</i>

Aug 7, 2006 10:40:46 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : DT2135-Server

SDM port : 0

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/m1003295/LOCALS1/Temp/temp47331ViewOrderStatusEAR.ear

Deployment exception : Server DT2135-Server did not accept login request as admin on port 0. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server DT2135-Server at port 0: connect: Address is invalid on local machine, or port is not valid on remote machine

Inner exception was :

Server DT2135-Server did not accept login request as admin on port 0. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server DT2135-Server at port 0: connect: Address is invalid on local machine, or port is not valid on remote machine

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure you are using valid SDM credentials? i.e. specifically the password when it pops up a dialog box from NDS for the password?

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try login to remotegui.bat location is D:\usr\sap\J2E\JC01\SDM\program\remotegui.bat. Through SDM also you can deploy there you will find deployment and undeployment tab.

If you able to login to SDM successfully ideally your application should deploy through NWDS also.

check your message port is valid.

Regards

Suresh

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your deploying to the remote m/c? did you added the remote server details to you host file.

Regards

Suresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the port, the port number should be 50018 for sdm connection. You can check these settings SDM tool. Try connecting to SDM with hostname, port and password.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto menu

Window->Preferences->SAP J2EE Engine and configure the Server Host and Port.

Kind Regards

Mukesh