Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSDL Access User in SOAMANAGER

graghavendra_sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While I am setting up Logical port in SOAMANAGER, I am not sure of what I need to enter in the below fields:

WSDL Access User:
WSDL Access User Password:

When I enter the SAP logon User name and Password, I'm getting the below error:

Error: HTTP: Error in interface for management of HTTP destinations;

In the [Help.Sap.Com|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/63/d5f5e1f2e2478fae0ee7f76a43e2f1/content.htm], it is simply given as below:

WSDL access user: the same user as in the provider system

WSDL access user password: the same password as in the provider system

Can anybody please let me know what should I be entering in WSDL Username and Password fields?

Thanks

Raghav

Edited by: G Raghavendra Sharma on Mar 27, 2011 1:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

For Logical port you need to enter password of system where WSDL is hosted (i.e. service is hosted). For example if you are trying to consume service which is hosted on xyz.com (wsdl is pointed to xyz.com) then you need to provide user/password for xyz.com.

If service is located on another SAP system then you need to give user/password for that system. SOAMANGER will use this information to login into provider system (where wsdl is hosted) and extract information about service.

Please note: not all wsdl required user/password.

Regards,

Gourav

graghavendra_sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you very much for your reply. My WSDL is with my SAP system only. I have created a service definition and a client proxy. In the next step when I tried to create logic port, there I was not sure of how to find out WSDL user and password. System didn't accept my SAP user id. Without this WSDL user system is not allowing me to proceed further

Can you please assist me to find out the WSDL user information.

Thanks

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think issue is not with user/password of wsdl.

Is your wsdl is on same SAP system on another SAP system?

Download wsdl and then create LP from local file, issue could be due to missing proxy settings (if you are using internet address in wsdl). Ask BASIS team to look for patch/notes as I have seen this error before here: , You can also read this blog to see if it helps: /people/vineet.gupta/blog/2010/01/29/manual-setup-of-logical-port-in-soamanager

Regards,

Gourav