cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SCRIPT cheque printing program to be edited.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There are certain parties having organization names with huge characters & while processing cheques through T'code FBZ5 name of party gets printed incompletely. Can any one help me out where exactly to change in the SAP SCRIPT.

Regards,

Shravan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

You can use transaction FBZP to identify the name of the program(payment terms based on country) and the script(payment terms based on company code)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Narendra.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly, Identify your SAP script form. Goto SE71 and increase the window size, where organisation name is getting truncated.

Note: adjustment to the windows in SAPscript is possible in original language. Make sure you find the original language of the form and do above stated changes.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

You actually use a standard Sapscript for cheque generation. Please sit with your technical team members and make changes in the sap script as per your requirements.

I have worked on it three years back, so have idea on the development. It would be better if you create a Z-form copying the standard form and make changes in it.

Regards

Atul Sachdeva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for ur response, actually Im the Technical person who has to do the modification, but Im v ery much new to this ABAP development.so if u can help me out, it would be of great help.

Thanks,

Shravan.