cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal roles & NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone tell the context of the portal roles (PPM_admin, RPM_admin etc.) in Netweaver Business client. Suppose I want to restrict access to a user in NWBC what should be the procedure. For example I want to give a user only Portfolio Management role in NWBC, how will I achieve that in pfcg role. Currently the pfcg role SAP_BPR_PPM is assigned to all the users and hence all the users have the privileges of Project Management, Portfolio Management, REsource Management in the NWBC. For your information, I am using Netweaver Business client for HTML.

REgards,

Swami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Swami

copy SAP_BPR_PPM and remove the menu entries you do not like to have from the copies. Thereby you can restrict the access for certain users.

Regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I got it. In the meanwhile I referred to the note 1405902. It talks about how to restrict certain tabs and features based on the roles. But they are all related to the portal roles. Could you please kindly let me know how to remove tabs and features when one uses Netweaver business client (for HTML) as the front end? I am opening another thread for this.

Answers (0)