cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. RW100 occuring during J1IIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

When I m trying to raise the excise invoice through J1IIN, the system allows to post the excise invoice successfuly for the FIRST TIME.

However, with the same set of G/L in Excise Account Determination when I try to post exise invoice (J1IIN) SECOND TIME

the system giving the error "FI/CO interface: Update call without successful check Message no. RW100"

Solution requested.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Laxmipathi.

Thanks for reply. However, would like to clarify the problem again:

I am not creating Excise Invoice (J1IIN) against the same Sales Invoice twice.

Eg.

Sales Invoice 9000001 -> Excise Inovice : 10001 (Sucessfully created)

Sales Invoice 9000002 -> Excise Inovice : <Not created> System gives error message ( RW100 - FI/CO interface error )

I encountered the problem while testing in Develpment Server. Subsequently, I transported all the requests in Quality Server.

After generating first Excise Invoice successfully in Quality Server, the system has started giving the error when I try to create excise invoice for another Sales Invoice. (Error as mentioned above)

Hope I am able to clarify my problem.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes now I am clear. Meanwhile, have you gone through my comments and the thread attached thereto ?? It should answer your issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check this thread

[Re: FI/CO interface: Update call without successful check Message No.RW100|;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not clear from your comments. When you say for first time, you could generate successfully, I dont know why you were trying to generate once again ??

For information, system will throw the error, if excise invoice have zero value and when you try to save, it will try to post the value to FI and since the values are zero, the said error message will come.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi