cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual addition of line item allowed in Outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In the "Outbound delivery" document created with reference to "sales Order" if we tried to add one more line item manually then, system is accepting that line item without any warning / error message.

but as per our requirement system should not allow to add manual line item in the delviery document. So can any body give some suggestion on this to solve the problem.

In the copy control from Sales Order to delivery we maintained the following setting.

In the header level,

Conditions

Order requirements 001 Header

Combination requirmt 051 Combination

Data Transfer

Header Data 001 Header

In the item level,

Conditions

Order requirements 101 Item

_Data Transfer_

Item data 101 Item

Item Ext. System

Business data 2 Business Data

Warm Regards,

Vel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to 0VLK, select your delivery type and click on details. you will find a field item requirement . The standard entry is 202. Change this to 101 which will prevent manual entries without reference to a sales order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi Sir,

A related question on this:

Lets say I have an STO of 100 EA. When I create the Replenishment OBD, system will automatically copy 100 EA into the delivery.

Now user wants to split this line into 2 lines into 60 EA and 40 EA.

User will change the first line from 100 to 60. So far so good!

Now I want to add the additional line with the remaining open quantity. Is there a way to do that?

Regards

Siddharth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is controlled by the delivery document type.

Goto OVLK and select you document type.

For the Item Requirement under Order reference you assigned the standard routine 202.

If you dont want to enter the line items manually in the delivery,change the routine to 201 and system will not allow.