cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock not showing when i do inter company transfer.

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i transfer the goods from company-1000 to company-2000 the inspection lot creating (I have assigned inspection type:01andi have Stock transfer order)

after good received i am not able to see the inspection stock in MMBE.

Hence i do the result recording,afterward stock is not showing in unrestricted stock also.

can you please tell me where i missed the setting.

Regards,

Shrithar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hence i do the result recording,afterward stock is not showing in unrestricted stock also.

How do you do result recording & where you do result recording if lot is not visible in MMBE.?

Can you pleae elaborate problem !!

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I checked in QA32 against the material with material document.

and i do result recording in QA32.after entering result, i go to UD.i do accept(I am not seen the tab inspection lot stock)

then i checked the stock it is not visible any where.

Regards,

Shrithar

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shrithar,

Do you mean that after the Goods issue is been done at the supplying plant the stock gets debited from there but after GR in the target plant the stock is not getting updated ? Is WM is been implemented ?

If the both the plans are in same system then could you please check Inspection for a Stock Transfer (08 inspection type)

Cheers

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

What inspection type lot it is?

have you ticked on "Post to Inspection " for that inspection type in customization. ?

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Replay to all,

My process is:

I have Plant 1000 and Plant 3000 in different company code and i do good transfer from plant 1000 to 3000 using stock transport order(PR-->PO)then i do PGI(VL10B) in plant 1000 then stock is showing in transit.

once i recive the goods in plant 3000 i do the MIGO with Moment type 101 then inspection lot is getting created (Inspection type 01 and marked post to inspection stock).

now my problem is, in MMBE stock is not showing in inspection stock and any where.

where it is gone?

Regards,

Shrithar

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shrithar,

Check the material document which is created during the GR. It will show where the stock is placed and stock type . Then if you table access in SAP , check whether the stock is there in the Table MARD.

Cheers

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

In receiving plant have you activated 01 inspection type with post to inspection?

check the material document of 101 mvt & stock type

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stock type shows "2 Qaulity inspection".

I checked MARD also it is showing 0 only.

Regards,

Shrithar

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shrithar,

What about the material document ? Which plant , storage location and stock is it showing ? Also inspection type 01 is stock relevant inspection type hence one goods movement document will be created (with mvt type 321) when you take the UD. Please check whether that is getting generated

Cheers

Kaushik

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved.I made a mistake in PO and have corrected.