cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Fields to New Pricing Condition Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have created a new Table 505 which is copied from standard Pricing Condition Table 368.

I want to add a field Distribution Channel which is already allowed in Allowed fields to this new table created .

How to do??

Regards

sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In 368 table is there no dist.chn feild?? if yes, do you want to add the same in 505 table ?? then you need to create new table without refernce, add the same fields in same sequence with new filed dist.chan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created the new table with reference to 368 but there is no option for adding the new field distribution channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there :

If you create a new table refer to 368, then you will be able to see two column which consists the creating screen, you will see a lot of field in right tab named "FieldCatlg" which allows you to select, you can choose whatever field you like to pick by double clicking it, hope it helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once created, you can not add new field.

You can delete the 505 table. Create a new one with same name 505 by copying the 368 table. While creation (before saving) you can add the field by selecting from the options given.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are no options for adding the field distribution channel while creating new condition table

regards

sanjeev