Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data for a custom HR report available after a Personnel Area restriction

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a custom report in HR for late coming and early going. The transaction (custom) enforces a check on P_ORGIN and the user has requested restrcition on Personnel Area.

But even after enforcing the restriction the output is available for other Personnel Area as well.

The user is a test ID and is assigned only the role for this particular transaction and nothing else.

This is the access P_ORGIN that we have maintained:

Authorization level R

Infotype 0000, 0001, 0002, 0007, 2001, 2002, 2003

Personnel Area EUPA, PUPA, SUPA

Employee Group *

Employee Subgroup *

Subtype *

Organizational Key EUPA, PUPA, SUPA

The access should be restricted only to the Personnel Areas mentioned here but I can see the data for other Personnel Area as well

Kindly help me in guiding where I may be going wrong.

Regards,

Dipender

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run a ST01 trace and verify if the custom report has authority check for P_ORGIN and even if it does, verify if check for 'DUMMY' has been specified for the object field PERSA. In both cases, the restrictiona entered in user's role wouldn't work as expected.

You can alternately also use reports RSABAPSC or RPR_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN for verifying the above mentioned points.

Please revert what you find.

Thanks

Sandipan