cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logo printing in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

In Smartforms,I need to print different graphic logos based on condition..

For eg:- I have 20 different customer numbers , for each customer there is a different logo maintained.

From VA01 t.code while printing the form based on KUNNR(customer number) the respective graphic logo shud be printed in smartforms.

How we can do it in smartforms.

Pls suggest the altenatives.

Thanks in Advance

-Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use the internal table with yr condition type to print logo as (say yr internal table is WA_INV), than you have to make yr condition type with:

WA_INV-BUKRS = 'Company Code'

OR use the same on to the other parts as well in the condition tab of the Template portion of the smartform. May be by that way you get the solution.

Regards,

Akg

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@akg.amit: What does the company code or templates have to do with the issue? The conditions tab isn't the right approach either...

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding , graphic logo should be determined dynamically as variable &var&( where var is of type TDOBNAME) under the General Attributes tab of graphic logo in smartforms.

then based on the condition ..

if cond1.

var = 'logo1' "logo from se78

elseif cond2.

var = 'logo2' . "logo from se78

elseif cond3.

var = 'logo3'. "logo from se78.

endif,

AM I CORRECT?

Pls. advise me

thanks

-suresh

ajeethram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Every logo itself has a conditions tab. In that you can give the condition which you are given.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajeeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -Suresh ,

This is quite easy. Just create secondary windows for each logo ie if you have 20 logos, create 20 windows and insert logo in the window. Now put a condition on all windows based on the customer number(KUNNR) as per your requirement. This would resolve your issue. It would be better if you use a folder here.

Windows can overlap so dont wry about it. Just make sure you use right conditions.

Regards

Atul Sachdeva

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is quite easy. Just create secondary windows for each logo ie if you have 20 logos, create 20 windows and insert logo in the window. Now put a condition on all windows based on the customer number(KUNNR) as per your requirement. This would resolve your issue. It would be better if you use a folder here.

@Atul: Seriously? Is that how you bill extra time? Would you create 1000 windows for 1000 customers? Yikes!

Syed was correct: use a variable in the logo definition. You can either populate the variable in the smartform interface or populate it in the initialization code of the form definition...

syed_ibrahim5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

check this.

"logo should be defined as type TDOBNAME
"in global definition - initialization tab
if cond is true
   logo = 'logo1'."logo name from se78
else.
 logo = 'logo2'.
endif.