cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where we will see the out put of propotional factor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have maintained in mc8v (Proportional factor) after this where is the out put will see for propotional factor . I have maintained in basic proportion is cube ,keyfigure,verion and calculate proportion maintained planning area, keyfiguer in other setting maintained selection profile. Can you tell me output where will see. how it will work. can u elaborate.

Regards,

moon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moon,

In addition to that,You will be able to see the log in the spool If you have selected the option 'Log for proportion calculation'. As mentioned above the proportional factor value is gets stored in the Keyfigure 'APODODANT'

Generally we prefer history keyfigure as reference and proportional is calculated as per the history.

Prop factor (fixed) = sum of all keyfigures (all CVCs)/Each key figure value(single CVC)

It takes from the selection profile given by you.

Please let me know if it is useful for you or you need additional information.

Thanks,

Jeysraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moon,

The keyfigure that is usually updated is APODPDANT. Find or create a view where this keyfigure is visible (that particular book must have 'manual proportion maintenance' turned on), and you can then review the results of the Prop Factor calculation by opening the planning book using that view.

Proportional factor will do nothing unless you have configured your planning area to use it for disaggregation, or you have included this Proportional Factor KF in one of your macros.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/66/29fb672fbe11d398240000e8a49608/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

DB49