cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we need how to copy macro logic in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we need how to copy macro logic in the system, we have some macros in my friend system, i need how to copy macro logic , can u send me elaborate.

Regards,

BABU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition of what has been suggested before, you can use import fucntion to copy macro across different planning books of the same system.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm a bit uncomfortable with you've wanted to do especially you and your friend has a different system (unless its a sister company/industry). If this would be the case you can copy your friend's macro with the help of your basis team to transport them in one system to another.

if the case is different organization, I'm not sure if that is possible since no industry have same requirements but i may suggest the links below for your reference on how to copy the Macro into external system. Hope the document is relevant to your issue.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/82/2101fac5288f4d8c7be7c20e604a8f/frameset.htm]

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

I agree with brav3star. It is not advisable to do a macro copy across two systems not in the same landscape. If within the same landscape the macro book can be transported via 'Write Transport Request' option.

However to reiterate, macro copying across systems is not a great practice. It will be better to manually recreate the macros in the new system using reference of the old system

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rishi