Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero not allowed for price condition type

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a scenario related to return. Based on the received return goods quality, we give different % of reimbursemnet to our customer.

Currently, in my pricing procedure, I have

PRICE COND 1 (which is the original selling price) (not allow manually change)

HA00 (depends on the % of reimbursement, we apply a %. Let's say we give 70% reimbursement to our customer, then we input -30%)

PRICE COND 2 (which is the net value of PRICE COND1 and HA00, calculate type is 2 - Net value)

For PRICE COND 1, and HA00, we haven't assigned any account key to them, since they are for reference only and shouldn't have any account posting.

The problem now is that, we received return goods with damage, and need to give 0% inbursement. For inventory point of view, we do receive the damaged goods and then directly go to scrap. However, when we try to input -100% in HA00 (so net price for that item is 0), error occurs when we issue credit for return, account cannot determined for PRICE COND 1 and HA00. It is because when PRICE COND 2 is not zero, PRICE COND 1 and HA00 are both become inactive in conditions. But now, since PRICE COND 2 is zero, both PRICE COND 1 and HA00 are become active and due to missing account key, it creates the error during account determination.

Please kindly help. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi gundam,

why do u need to create a credit memo for 100% loss?

just need the material movement document that will update the stock accounts then add a billing block.

thank you and best regards.