cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to display orginals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our content server went down unnoticed for a couple of days, however when we brought the server back up. We noticed that we can load display some of the orginals. It seems maybe from 2 weeks to a month back we cant pull up an orginal. We can pull up newly checked in docs ok and docs from December seem file. In CV04n the documents show locked (indicating they were checked into the content server) - so I think that the DIR or metadata is corrupt in our SAP system. I ran the DMS_KPRO_CHECK1 report - and it seems I have about 1000 documents that exist in KPRO without a reference into the content server. I did a search and one of the orginials we are attempting to load does show in this list.

Does anyone know how to recreate the connection between KPRO and the content server?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

CHKNELL
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the Id's of documents from kpro are stored in SAP database tables (DMS*). DMS_LO_CD1, DMS_PH_CD1,.. When you retrieve documents via KPRO and CS it's done via HTTP protocoll. Every document has an uniquie ID (GUID) stored in the above mentioned tables. I think you have to check, wheter the originals are physically correct in the Content server with the correct GUID. The mentioned ABAP includes several function modules, maybe you should debug it and locate the reason. Another check would be: try to find the orignals in the content-server (when the cs was down, maybe the originals are simply not in the CS).

Best Regards,

Christian