cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replicate quickly an SAP TDMS HCM copy

0 Kudos

Madame and Sirs goodevening,

I have this scenario:

I implementented a SAP TDMS HCM - EXPERT scrambling scenario from my prod system (IE PRD) to quality system (IE: QUA).

My question is:

is possible in the future (next month?) re-execute only HCM - EXPERT package without set-up procedure (IE: SAP client copy customizing + TDMS package master data and customizing + TDMS package HCM - EXPERT)?.

My goal is to reduce the processing time.

In TDMS 3.0 release is not possible to automated the copy method. When will the new version available?

Thanks a lot for your attention and cooperation

Best Regards

Massimiliano Biffi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What ever you have asked is already available in TDMS 3.0

If you keep your landscape same you do not need to do everything. You may just load a new HCM package and refresh your quality system with latest data from Production system.

Also in case you want to move additional data (add to existing) from production to quality then you may reuse your current package.

Refer to TDMS guides for details.

0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks a lot for your tips.

what do you mean with "if you keep your landscape same you do not need to do everything"

Custome wants,in tdms copy procedure from production system to quality systems (pay attention this is a purely HR landscape) users and roles too.

If I re-execute only HCM package I not transfer these data.

In our prototype system (HCM data from quality system to sandbox system) I re-execute only HCM package (re-execute not a new HCM package) and it worked fine but in our quality system there were not many activities (insert, update and so on).

Thanks a lot for your attention and cooperation

Best Regards

Max