cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIProxy:INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I imported a SOAP->PI->RFC sync scenario from the old PI 7.0 server to the new PI 7.1 server.

When I run the scenario for the first time in PI 7.1 I got the error XIProxy:INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR in the SOAP sender CC at RWB and "No implementing class registered for the interface" in SXMB_MONI.

Looking into to similar threads from this forum, I realease this error is related to issues in the abap proxy generation at SPROXY transaction.

In my case, I am not using proxy at receiver side, but RFC (in a first moment the project would only replicate the scenarios from old server and them do some changes in case itu2019s necessary).

I didnu2019t make any changes in the outbound Service Interface and leave it the way it was imported, as below:

Category: Outbound

Interface Pattern: Stateless (XI30-Compatible) with Point-to-Point enabled checked

Security Profile: Basic

I guess the interface pattern is wrong or maybe Point-to-Point enabled shouldnu2019t be checked, as it seems itu2019s looking for an implementation class in SPROXY.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance,

Daniela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at into similar kind of threads, they might be useful to you.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh,

Thanks for your answer.

I took a look into the threads you've sent to me.

The mainly root cause was wrong config in SXMB_ADM.

In SXMB_ADM, role of BS is Integration Server.

On Friday I saw that on SLD we had two Business System:

INTEGRATION_SERVER_PID (created automatically in the installation)

PIDCLNT400 (created manually by Basis as we decided to use the same name for BS as it was in the oldiest server)

INTEGRATION_SERVER_PID had Role: Application System in SLD and

PIDCLNT400 had Role: Integration Server

In SMXN_MONI log I can see

<Trace level="1" type="T">Hop engine name = INTEGRATION_SERVER_PID</Trace> 

So the Basis deleted BS INTEGRATION_SERVER_PID from SLD and performed a full cache refresh but today when I executed the interface I am still getting XIProxy:INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR and the trace at SXMB_MONI still shows:

Any ideas?

Regards,

Daniela

former_member193386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniela, take a look ate the RFC created for PROXY connection, the user and client are form integration server side, for example, if You bild the interface in PI clnt 001, your user logon in RFC Destination need use the user and clnt from PI 001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

You mentioned RFC for proxy connection, are you refering to the RFC type H for SPROXY transaction?

In my case, I am not using abap proxy. It is a SOAP -> PI -> RFC interface.

Regards,

Daniela

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is maintained in SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration as "corresponding Integration Server"?

Ideally, it includes a RFC Destination type H pointing to the Integration Engine (format would be like "dest://<dest_name>" w/o quotes).

Also, does SLDCHECK finishes successfully?

Note that "successfully" means that all return messages are in green, not just opening the SLD Web UI.

Best regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique, thanks for your reply.

Answering your questions:

What is maintained in SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration as "corresponding Integration Server"?

I have here the same URL address from the Business System that represents PI in SLD, parameter "Pipeline URL":

http://<server>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Also, does SLDCHECK finishes successfully?

Yes, I got successfull messages in all parameters:

LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS

LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM

LCR_GET_BS_DETAILS

Summary: Connection to SLD works correctly

EXCHANGE_PROFILE_GET_PARAMETER

Summary: Connection to the XI Profile works correctly

Analysing the trace in SXMB_MONI, I found:

INTEGRATION_SERVER_PID is the name of Integration BS that was created automatically during the installation. But a different one was created (due to naming conventions) and INTEGRATION_SERVER_PID was deleted from SLD. Could this be affecting something? We performed a cache refresh after the changes.

Thanks,

Daniela

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah you'll need to double check all configurations regarding that.

Start with SLD, in the Business System configurations (for the app servers) you also maintain the name of the Integration Server BS associated to them. That might be it.

Also check the BSs associated to the TSs of type Process Integration in SLD.

BR,

Henrique.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from checking all these configuration, can you please check if interface pattern at Service Interface is set to Stateless XI30-Compatible for proxy runtime. It is important otherwise you will get this kind of error.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think the problem is with point to point checkbox only. You need to ensure that point to point configuration is not configured.

Also check if anything is maintained in Matching Service Interfaces tab for outbound interface.

check this link:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/45/61251c5e0b2073e10000000a1553f7/content.htm]

Regards,

Beena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique,

You were right, there was some inconsistencies in the SLD.

When I was double checking the SLD, I saw that one of my AS BS was not associated with the Integration Server BS, as you mentioned on your previous post.

After fixing this, I needed to generate the WSDL again to test the interface (SOAP->PI->RFC), but when I tried to generate the WSDL I got the error "Unable to find associated SLD element".

Searching for this error on SDN I found OSS Notes:

Note 764176 - Manual correction of XI content in SLD

Note 1117249 - Incomplete Registration of PI components in SLD

The basis applied them and the errors "Unable to find associated SLD element" and "INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR" was fixed.

Thanks for your help on solve this issue.

Regards,

Daniela

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Remove point to point enable check box. Looks like this is by default checked when a 7.0 object is transported to 7.11.

VJ

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree

Remove point to point enable check box. Looks like this is by default checked when a 7.0 object is transported to 7.11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

I removed the check box but the error still persists.. any idea?

Is it necessary a cache refresh?

Regards,

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This problem maybe becaue of the wsdl file. try re generating the wsdl file and use it

Sourabh