cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of required SCs failed: Incorrect content-type found

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in the process of setting up/configuration of DTR.

1. The ff were successfully created:

- DTR track

- Software component (SC)

- Defined usage dependencies for created SC: SAP_JEE, SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JTECH

2. The ff files were copied to transport folder and were successfully checked in:

- SAPJEE6_0.sca

- SAPBUILT6_0.sca

- SAPJTECHS6_1.sca

3. The next step would be to import these SCs to the specified track (as indicated in

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/ab/6760b8d7b64b6eb74052eb5bdf1405/frameset.htm )

However, we are having problems during import. The log file displays this error:

Error:CBS error on retrieving current mode:

caused by:<b>Incorrect content-type</b> found 'com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.ContentTypeImpl@f760f76' (Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.lang.Exception: Incorrect content-type found 'com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.ContentTypeImpl@f760f76')

com.sap.tc.cbs.client.error.CommunicationException: Incorrect content-type found 'com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.ContentTypeImpl@f760f76' (Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.lang.Exception: Incorrect content-type found 'com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.ContentTypeImpl@f760f76')

at com.sap.tc.cbs.client.impl.BuildSpace.getInputMode(BuildSpace.java:215)

at com.sap.cms.tcs.client.CBSCommunicator.getInputMode(CBSCommunicator.java:257)....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Erin2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The .sca's that you need to import should not have any version information in the file name. I think you will find the files that you need if you unzip the SAPBUILDT6.0.SCA file. In version 04, the buildt file, when unzipped has all three sapjee, sapjtechs and buildt for the sp version. I was able to open the top-level .sca just using winRar...winzip works too or the standard unix tools. Inside the first sca is a file called cbsplugins.sda...unzip that and you will find the 3 files you need.

Good luck,

Erin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the advise.

Actually, I have unzipped the files but cannot find cbsplugins.sda. However, I found this sda file in another directory. When I unzipped cbsplugins.sda it contains the ff files:

SAP-JEE.pra

SAP_BUILDT.pra

SAP_JTECHS.pra

I have tried to check-in these files. But when I import them, it produces the same error: "Incorrect content-type found".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give the filesizes of the mentioned SCA's? From that we can probably judge if you're using the correct ones.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPBUILDT06_0.SCA = 26025KB

SAPJEE06_0.SCA = 54716KB

SAPJTECHS06_1.SCA = 71006KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are way too big!

Where did you get these from and what NWDI release are you running?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running NW2004s SR1. We got the sca files from the <i>installer disc>JAVA_COMP_j2ee/NW_2004s_SR1Java_based_SW_Comp./J2EE_OSINDEP/UT</i> because we searched the directories and we only found those sca files from here..

We also found SAP-JEE, SAPBUILDT, and SAPJTECHS but these files have .pra file extensions. These files are located in <i>/usr/sap/<system #>/SYS/global/CMS_CBS/plugins</i>

From which directory should I get the correct files for check-in and import?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally the SCA's are located in #>/SYS/global/CMS_CBS/plugins.

I've had another look at the filesizes of the nw2004s SCA's and yours actually seem to be correct. Do your SC Usage Dependencies point to the 7.00 versions of these SC's or to the 6.40 release?

Former Member
0 Kudos

SC dependencies point to 7.00 versions.

We actually tried to check-in/import the lower versions of SAPJEE, SAPJTECH, and SAPJBUILDT but it also produces the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have re-deployed CMS/CBS/DTR (SR06) in SDM, and this solved this problem.

Answers (0)