Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After completing workflow execution, it was disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using MDM 7.1.02.115 Version ,

I have problem with workflow,

I have created workflow and i have lanuched it after workflow executed it completed all the steps. afte completing all the steps I am not able to see the status of it as completed. even i am not able to see the workflow job under tasks. It is diappeared and my records was checked out.

Now i am not able to delete the records or checkin or rollback and even i am not able to find the workflow job to delete it under tasks tab. but when i try to launch new workflow on the records.. it is showing message as it was already locked by workflow. but i am not able to see any workflow job under tasks tab.

How i can overcome this ?

Thanks

Bharat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have resolved the issue myself , it was problem due to some version miss match.

Thanks

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

please make sure that the user you are logged in with is the workflow owner. Only then you will be able to see completed workflows.

Best regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

Generally in SAP MDM you can only check the workflow for which you have been already mapped, what i mean to say is if that workflow task is assigned to your User ID then only can see it in your window or else not, now the question is that why you are not able to see that workflow is my assumptions for this are following :

1) May be you are not the owner of the workflow but you were assingned some part for approval of this workflow and once you have completed it would disappear from your data maanager workflow windows and will processed to other user.

Please let us know if you are the owner of this workflow or not and have you initiated the workflow process.

Thanks and Regards

Praful.