Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM issue

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues!

I have issue concerning to ChaRM settings.

My settings are based on Dolores' guides (Thank you Dolores if you read my post), saphelp and, of course, SPRO

As prerequisite I've done customization for ServiceDesk, and here is my issue:

Is it mandatory to have activated the 3rd button (SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN -> SysLandscape ->ChangeRequests)?

Now I have the following:

No Variant for Task List assigned ; SAP0: SAP Delivery Variant for Task List in Task Plan

Assign cProjects Project : NONE

Show Task List : M000000001: Maint Cycle for BW

No Service Desk Transaction Created Yet : Blank

Show Project Status Switches: Blank

I've made all customizing on test system, say SSM

Where SSM001 - charm client, SSM200-devsystem, SSM230 - test/qa system, SSM250 - production.

ServiceDesk messages are well, I can create, send, reply on them and close.

Where is problem if it exists?

Regards,

Artem Ivashkin

P.S. I saw 2 or 3 posts with the same problem, but I didn't see a solution

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

When you create a maintenance cycle, you are going to get two things, the task list M*1 in your case and the associated SDMN document if this is a maintenance project and the variant is SAP0, this is what you are missing in your project, look in crm_dno_monitor if you have any SDMN document createdin your solman system, this seems to be yoru first charm project, correct?

Anyway check if you have any document of SDMN type created, maybe it is created but not correctly linked to the project.

Run a project check in solar_projet_Admin and ensure the BC-set are activated and OK.

But I think you are going to need to close this M*1 task list, look for my SDN blog Usual questions and known errors, there is a point for closing inconsistency task list.

Let me know,

Dolores

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores!

Appreciate you for answer!

When you create a maintenance cycle, you are going to get two things, the task list M*1 in your case

Check

and the associated SDMN document if this is a maintenance project and the variant is SAP0, this is what you are missing in your project

Yes, I have variant SAP0 and my project is "manintenance". But SDMN doc. was not created automaticaly.

look in crm_dno_monitor if you have any SDMN document createdin your solman system, this seems to be yoru first charm project, correct?

Yes, this my first my charm project I have successfully configured SDesk, but ChaRM looks harder...

Anyway check if you have any document of SDMN type created, maybe it is created but not correctly linked to the project.

I created SDMN doc. via CRMD_ORDER, but I don't know how to link it with the project.

Run a project check in solar_projet_Admin and ensure the BC-set are activated and OK.

Activated with warnings.

But I think you are going to need to close this M*1 task list, look for my SDN blog Usual questions and known errors, there is a point for closing inconsistency task list.

I will be appreciate you for answers on few of my answer here and I will look to SDN blog once again carefully.

Regards,

Artem Ivashkin

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

The SDMN document needs to be created AUTOMATICALLY when you activate charm for a project, never manually in crmd_order.

I woudl suggest to close forcingly the M*1 task list according to point 9. Completing inconsistent task lists (note 933705)

of the Usual question andknown errors.

Make a refresh in solar_project_admin and create a new task list.

I will send you an mail for askign some screenshots.

Best regards,

Dolores

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

When you click in the button Service Desk in the right side of the screen, just after the button Tasklists, does the system jump to a CRM screen just like you are used to see with the Service Desk message, but showing a document called Maintenace Cycle? If so, your Service Desk transaction for the maintenance cycle is created. This is the transaction type SDMN and it is necessary for Charm to work properly. If your ChaRM process is up and running, this transaction type is created. Try to refresh you Charm activation (press Refresh) to see if the number of the Service Desk transaction type is shown instead of No Service Desk transaction created yet.

This problem happened to me once and, as the SDMN transaction type was created, just a refresh solved the problem.

Raquel.

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raquel!

Thank you for reply!

When you click in the button Service Desk in the right side of the screen, just after the button Tasklists, does the system jump to a CRM screen just like you are used to see with the Service Desk message, but showing a document called Maintenace Cycle?

>>Not totally so... When I click on this button I get CRM_DNO_MONITOR screen but SDMN is not filled into Transaction Type field.

But later I create it manually via CRMD_ORDER. Unfortunately SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN doesn't show me any service desk transactions.

If so, your Service Desk transaction for the maintenance cycle is created. This is the transaction type SDMN and it is necessary for Charm to work properly. If your ChaRM process is up and running, this transaction type is created.

>> Seems that my Charm doesn't work properly...

Try to refresh you Charm activation (press Refresh) to see if the number of the Service Desk transaction type is shown instead of No Service Desk transaction created yet.This problem happened to me once and, as the SDMN transaction type was created, just a refresh solved the problem.

>>still "No Service Desk transaction created yet."

Thank you for help, I'll try to dig in provided direction.

Regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using ChaRM thru SOLMAN, then you shud everything in ChaRM works thru a tasklist.

Regards,

Sneha