cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales area customer master data mantainance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have the scenario of 3 sales area, and for all of them, the customer master data will be the same.

Is there any way to create and update the customer master data in only one sales area, and copy / update all the data to all the other sales area?

I can't use the standard solution of the "Common divisions" because not all the customers have to been created in all sales area. So If I use this, I amb not abel to create customer master data in a concrete division.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for helping, but I have to manage 21.000 customers.

I'm worried for the mantainance, not for the creation. We will create them with LSMW, but then if a user change a field for a concrete sales area, I'd like to change this data to all the sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, it will depend how many customers are you going to create? If only one, use xd01 to create and then use xd99 to have it extended to multiple sales organizations...if it involves huge number, you can use lsmw ,scat,etc...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you dont want to use common dist chan and common div, then you need to create same customer in all sales areas, like you can copy with XD01 same customer with refernce to same customer or do LSMW and update the customer master in all sales areas.