cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP OS issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am executing a OS command on my receiver file adapter. But in the RWB channel audit its not showing any error.

But the message was successful.

Can some one tell me how to find the error and I already visited the blog /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/17/xi-operation-system-command--error-catching

Regards,

Moorthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

>>I am executing a OS command on my receiver file adapter. But in the RWB channel audit its not showing any error.

But the message was successful.

Can u be more specific about what you are trying. As per your perception, everything seems to be fine.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to check permission of file/directory or similar.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check following:

1) http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/SAPXIFileAdapterOSCommandLine+Feature

2) /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/17/xi-operation-system-command--error-catching

In RWB audit log do not return OS command success or error log information.

Hopes it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for the response. When I am trying the OS command, it is executing well provided the Message protocol is NFS.

If I run the same scenario with same OS command with Message protocol the is not executing and there is no error message I can see RWB log.

Can someone tell me how it is not working with FTP when it is working with NFS

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Adapter Logs in NWA, these sometimes give more information than the normal RWB channel logs. If you are not sure how to find them, take the URL of your server, after the port put "/nwa" and remove everything else from your browser URL.

Like:

http://servername:portnumber/nwa

Then go to "Log Viewer"

Look at the "default trace" and you can bump up the logging level if it doesn't show enough info.

Good luck,

Aaron