Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual price change control from quote to sales order

alvin_aquino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm currently investigating possibility of config for the following requirement.

1. Sales person creates quotation (VA21) and performs manual pricing changes accordingly.

2. Quotation is saved with 'blocked' status automatically.

3. Quotation 'blocked' status is removed upon approval.

4. Sales order is created with reference to quote and all pricing is copied but changes must NOT be possible.

I have configured steps 1 to 3 but am now a little stuck on step 4. Since the quotaion document and the sales order document share the same pricing procedure (ie same condition types), how can I allow manual price changes in the quotation but not in the sales order?

Many thanks in advance for any helpful tips!

-Alvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For point 4, you can do as below, check and let me know your feedback,

Create differnt pricing procedures for quottaions & sales orders with same steps and codnitions.

In condition type make "Manual entries - No possibel to process manually" for Manual condition in V/06

In quotation pricing procedure check " Manual" beside field required and statistical, so that system will allow to add conditions manually.

In sale sorder pricing procedure leave blank " Manual" so that system will not allow to change in sales order.

Edited by: ram ki on Mar 25, 2011 1:35 PM

alvin_aquino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt reply!

I tried your suggestion and as I imagined, it did not work.

The manual entry is controlled within the config of the actual condition type. The "Manual" indicator within the pricing procedure only determines whether the price is determined automatically or if it is entered manually within the sales document.

I am now looking in copy control for item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey sorry,

You can do by requirment in pricing procedure of sale sorder

change condition type from no possible manually to manual has priority.

next in requirment in pricing proedure, use below logic in your routine.

form kobed_XXX.

sy-subrc = 4.

if komp-kposn ne 0.

check: komp-kznep eq 'X'. "no price change, no manually entered

"price

endif.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

• Prestep

form kobev_020.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

alvin_aquino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Many thanks for pointing us to the right direction.

We created a routine that is suitable for our needs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can change price manually in sales order overview only when ur giving pricing determination procedure we are giving as

Sales areadoc pric proccustomer pric proc+condition type in these use the condition type tab in OVKK in that put PR00 (this is be calling as double line entry concept) by using this u can easily change price in sales order line item only with out going to conditions tab

AND ANOTHER SCENARIO IS

Go to update pricing in that give B-carry out new pricing procedure

by this u can change manually

IF THIS IS WRONG IN UR VIEW PLZ GUIDE ME

Answers (0)