cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see backend material document number in SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A GR is created in ECC. It is avaiable for disply in the supplier's login. We are able to achieve this.

The question is "We are not able to see backend (ECC) material document number anywhere on the screen. We are only able to see the SUS Confirmation number (i.e. as per the number range assigned to BUS2233). Is it standard behavior?

Details: SRM7.0 SP07, ECC Ehp4, Using MM-SUS. Plan driven procurement.

Ganapathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the following on ECC side:

1. Program RPODDELVRY has to run on ECC side to replciate the GR from ECC to SUS.

2. In ECC in WE20 transaction have you confgiured Messsage Type STPPOD, Message Function GRN and basic type DELVRY03.

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manjunath,

Thanks for the response.

We have noticed that, the back end (ECC) material documents are getting replicated to SUS as we are able to see this number in BBP_PD & BBP_PDBEH-BE_OBJECT_ID.

So, let me put the question this way.

Our issue is with display of document in the portal (BSP Pages).

For Example, in case of Invoice, the supplier can see the back end MIRO invoice document number with the "External Reference" Label, under Basic Data section. The case is NOT same with GR. The back end (ECC) material document number is NOT seen any of the layout (for end user, who has logged in as supplier).

Is it standard behavior? If we want that, the suppliers should be able to see the material document number in the portal, when a GR is created in ECC, what settings we have to do?

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any responses please....Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganapathi,

IF you say the GR is replciated successfully did u see this table and feild to see the GR no. from ECC.

BBP_PDBEH - BE_OBJECT_ID

On the BSP you can see the GR no. from ECC, just it is the navigation I guess you are missing.

Goods Receipt List > Display Goods Receipt > Display Item

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manjunath,

Thanks for the help.

IF you say the GR is replciated successfully did u see this table and feild to see the GR no. from ECC. BBP_PDBEH - BE_OBJECT_ID

Yes. I am able to see the GR number of ECC in BBP_PDBEH - BE_OBJECT_ID.

On the BSP you can see the GR no. from ECC, just it is the navigation I guess you are missing.

Goods Receipt List > Display Goods Receipt > Display Item

You are absolutely correct. I am not able see this navigation. What could be the reason?

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manjunath,

This navigation problem got solved now, with help of ABAP consultant. Thanks.

How about movement type?

We are able to replicate GR related movement type 103, 105, 101 to SUS. But we are unable to see the movement type or description of the movement type. Neither on BSP screen nor in SUS tables/BBP_PD.

If the supplier cannot see the movement type description, it will not possible for him to understand the purpose of GR. For example, sometimes we do 103 first and then 105, instead of 101, then supplier will see everything as just GR, which cannot make him proper sense.

Request your feedback for this also.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Standard out of box you can replciate the 101, 102 and 122 movement type which vendor can see on the BSP page in three bucktes as All Goods receipt, All Cancelled GR and All return Deliveries.

103 and 105 are not supported as standard movement types.

Check if the user you are using does have all the required roles:(Invocier role)

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manjuanth,

Unfortunately we are not able to transfer GR for 102 movement type to SUS.

I am marking this thread as 'answered' as you have already answered as per subject line. I have opened another thread for this. You may answer there.

Thanks.

Ganapathi

Answers (0)