SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BACS Direct Debit in FICA...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a query here w.r.t BACS Direct Debit Process...

How do we generate first , Recollection & final collection file in BACS format using Payment Medium: BACWAY in IS-U FICA module.

Do we have any separate transaction available and do we need to create separate Pay method for these 1st, Regular & final collection and is there any specific config required w.r.t bank transaction codes in the file?

These files specifically require different bank code(Say 01(First Coll)....18(Recollection) etc....). Will BACWAY support these different file creation and we need to create customs enhancements for this?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have investigated further on this and found that the Supplement for Payment medium formats will be an appropriate to fufill this requirement.

Hope we create separate payment methods for each type of collections(1st/Regular/Final) and assign the relevant Supplement format in them.

Any advise on this approach.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution is found. Thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi Kartthik,

I am also in the same circumstances to deal with this situation. Could you share your solution please?

regards,

Ashok