Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Generate with AALK status set.

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i am able to create a purchase requisition from project activity automatically by assigning the material code to the activity via T-Code CJ20N, even if the WBS have the AALK Acount assignment lock Status set. were as not able to create manual purchase requisition from ME51N aby account assigned the same WBS having ALK Acount assignment lock Status set.

In this case system give error msg " System status AALK is active "

Pls Suggest why this is happen ???

rgds

rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the first case you are creaeting a PR through an activity. Does the activity also have AALK status? Check it. In the second case you are account assigning the WBS which has AALK status to the PR that is manually created. Since you are assigning the WBS directly to the PR here and the WBS has AALK status system is not allowing to raise the PR.

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes the activity also have the same status set AALK, then also PR is generated through PS

material is with the reservation to WBS...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We also came across same issue although PRs creation are blocked using user status, system behave same manner, once we inform SAP wheat they told was "the automatic creation of purchase requisitions in PS cannot be

prevented within standard"

<The creation of a material entry in the network is seen as a part of the planning process and therefore must not be blocked.>

that is why its not blocked here

I think same thing happen here also.

If you are interested on that you can refer this note

0000497090 Blocking purch. orders/requisitions/commitment from networks

Regards,

SL

Answers (0)