cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Exception Runtime Error - File content Conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working on a scenario which has File Content conversion on the Outbound side. When I test the message from Mapping Editor its working fine. And also I copied source from Mapping editor and tested with Runtime Work bench, and its working fine.

I built Source CSV File from the Mapping editor source by removing XML tagfs and inserted commas. Its giving me Mapping exception. Error is as shown here..

-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FLD_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FLD_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

-

During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FLD_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeExceptio

n in Message-Mapping transformatio~

Exception of class CX_XMS_SYSERR_MAPPING

-

Any Suggestions what I should Look for .

Message was edited by: Ram Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably

You can recheck the payload in SXMB_MONI after content conversion against the source XML from your mapping editor, this might give a clue to your problem.

Else post both of them in the forum.

On hindsite recheck if the root node is mapped to source, this might be another pbm.

Regards

Sriram V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sriram,

actually I changed file content conversion parameters to resemble the xml structure name ( the Source Message XML in Mapping editor) and it worked.

Thanks