cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAS 7.00 ITS initial logon page no appearing via webgui

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have activated webgui services, but I cannot get the initial ITS logon screen. WAS 5000 is running fine.

Any thing I can check or activate to get the ITS screen to appear ( I need client and SID fields to logon)

Thanks

Mike B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the foll settings for the Internal ITS to work!

1. Make sure Internet Communication Manager (ICM) is up and running. By default when you start the SAP system your ICM is also started. You can check the same from transaction SMICM.

2. Make sure Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) is set up in the server .

3. Like in standalone ITS system where you will publish your ITS services from R/3 to the ITS server, in the Integrated ITS server scenario, we need to publish the service to a site called INTERNAL.

• First set "INTERNAL" as the publishing site. To do this Go to SE80->utilities->settings->Internet Transaction Server->Publish. choose the On Selected Site radio button and in the field Plnt choose "INTERNAL" from the drop down and hit enter.

• Now we are ready to publish the standard service. We need to publish "SYSTEM" and "SHUFFLER" before we can use integrated ITS. In transaction SE80 from the drop down box you see on the left side pane, choose Internet Service. Enter SYSTEM in the input field and click display. You will see the ITS service SYSTEM and its components in a tree structure. Right click on "SYSTEM" in the tree and click Publish->Complete Service to publish the service. Once the publishing is completed the system will issue a message "Object published successfully; site INTERNAL" . Follow the same procedure to publish internet service "SHUFFLER" also.

4. Unlike in the standalone ITS, in Integrated ITS we also need to create & activate another service in transaction SICF. First let us look at the standard WEBGUI application. In transaction SICF, Right click on default_host and click activate to activate the entire tree. (click on the yes button with tree icon).

5. To run WEBGUI ITS service , go to transaction SICF (testing can be done from SE80 also) and Expand the tree to the following path default_host->sap->bc->gui->sap->its->WEBGUI. Right click on WEBGUI and click Test Service.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SDN.

What do you see instead of the log on screen?

Regards

Raja