Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPQC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Where can I set-up in SAP QM for IPQC?

And will the IPQC inspection lot show up on the QA32 interface, which is same as IQC?

BTW, how can I set if the Production Order can be mark closed even the inspection is not completed with Usage Decision?

Many thanks!

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And will the IPQC inspection lot show up on the QA32 interface, which is same as IQC?

IIPQC available in STD SAP as 03 Inspection type.Once you activate 03 inspection type in Material master ,as soon as production order is released 03 inspection lot can be seen in QA32/QA11 which start from 3********

how can I set if the Production Order can be mark closed even the inspection is not completed with Usage Decision?

By default you can close the order even if you have not taken UD for In process Inspection lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IIPQC available in STD SAP as 03 Inspection type.Once you activate 03 inspection type in Material master ,as soon as production order is released 03 inspection lot can be seen in QA32/QA11 which start from 3********

how can I set if the Production Order can be mark closed even the inspection is not completed with Usage Decision?

By default you can close the order even if you have not taken UD for In process Inspection lot.