cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro doesn't reflect changes after deploy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm making changes to the Travel request webdynpro application of ESS business package. The problem I'm facing is that, any change I make to the general data view, is not being reflected when I deploy and run it locally. I've tried different things like syncing the source and syncing used dcs before deployment. Has anybody faced this problem before? Please let me know if I need.

Thank you!

Ashwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member85655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Have you done a DC build before deployment. I guess you might have missed this. Do a DC build and then redeploy.If still doesnt work un-deploy the older application and deploy again.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I've tried everything possible. Rebuilt the dc. Synced the dc with the used one. In fact, I even released the activity, removed the dev. conf. and re-imported them. Still the same problem.

I'm thinking it has to do with the travel Request application. When I make changes to other apps like W4 changes or the pdata, the app acts perfectly fine. Have you or anybody worked on the travel webdynpro section of ess business package?

Plzz let me know.

Thanks,

ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried checking for a change in the URL? Try going through the WebDynpro Content administrator and look if there is more than one version, i.e. local, project, etc and make sure the url you are running is the updated version and not another version.