cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA 32 GRIN Report - reg.

0 Kudos

Am from automotive industry , where we used to get Layout Inspection Report(i.e., Full inspection report by the supplier including Dimensional char., metallurgical inspection, and many more reports). now i would like to flickering the due date in any of the field for sending the report in QA32 transaction report. so that while seeing the GRIN report (QA32) the Qulaity person may inform his supplier to send the details as soon as possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

thanks a lot Mr. Anandrao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarav,

It seems that you want to track whether vendor has supplied inspection report alongwith the consignment or not.

1. Use QM Control key 0005 in material master- QM view

2. Certificate type as E32

At the time of GR, store person has to acknowledge whether certificate is received or not. You can have records of this in transaction code QC55.

Check this.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Anand,

Thanks for the reply.

u r mentioning about the inspection report sent by Supplier. but what i meant is Layout inspection report. Supplier has to send the overall ballon drg. inspection report supported by material test certificate, endurance testing, and so on once in a year.

suppose he sent it by may 2010, again he is supposed to send by May 2011, but am handling more than 6000 components which is not possible for me to remember all those components. What am proposed is , i want to initiate this thru SAP via. GRIN to remember me before 2 months to intimate Quality Personnals (who is using QA32 transaction code). just like flickereing " 2 more months " or " one more month " to submit the report.

Regards

Saravanakumar.P

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarav,

I doubt whether any information can be displayed as blinking message as per time limit, without the use of any enhancement / user exit.

1. But if you want only for records, you can make use of short text in inspection lot.

2. Click on change inspection lot and maintain the due date of next certificate receipt there.

3. This short text is displayed in QA32/QA33.

4. Since 01 inspection lots have reference with GRN, this data will be stored as per your requirement.

5. Go on sorting on the basis on due date (short text column) to find the upcoming date.

Try this if works for you.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao