cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 0 UN of material 900-002 IBGM available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While doing Delivery - I have got an error Only 0 UN of material 900-002 IBGM available.

I can see that 100 Units of material 900-002 IBGM is available in this Plant.

However, During Deliver VL01N, It says It has "0" Units of this material.

Please advice me how to fix this issue.

Niranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to mmbe to see what's the quantity in this plant for respective storage location? Let's say if in storage location 0001 has 100 pcs, but in vl01n, you input storage location 0002 to be issued goods, then you will encounter that error message, please confirme and let me know if you have further question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have checked MMBE and there are 100 UNs of this material available at Plant 1111 at Strorage Location 1000.

and I have used the same Storage Location wherever Its required.

and in MMBE, I can see 100 UNs in Unrestricted Use.

Pls advice me now.

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can you pls advice me regarding this.

I assume this issue must be becasue of Unit of Measure. Pls tell me where I need to check in Material Master?

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check it via mm03, go to basic data 1 first, and click on additional data button, go to units of measure tab, here you can see units of measurement.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please search the forum before posting your questions.This question was answered a number of times earlier.

Please find the below link which provides a lot of information on this issue.Still if your issue is not resolved please search the forum

[;

Regards,

Phani Prasad