cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict drop down values in Account assignment tab .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

When I Open the SC , click on the details for the line item and then go to the account assignment tab , I get in column 4 : 'Accout Assignment category' . When I click edit , I get a dropdown and I get some values for Account assignment category .

I want to restrict these values . Also this is not a pure drop down . It is drop down in a table cell .

Please advise how to move ahead on this .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved on own .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to restrict account assginement category based on the Org. strucutre in PPOMA_BBP assign the acct. assignement catgory required udner the attribute "Account assignment category" Attribute ID "KNT"

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is like : the account assignments should be active in SRM but they should not be visible in the drop down .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you trying to restrict the ACC ASSIGN category at system level or for specific group/logic?

If you are using only couple of accnt assgn cats and you want to restrict the list to only to those, then you can deactivate the other categories in SPRO then list will only show what are active and useful.

Else, you want to restrict based on some logic, there is a function not remembering the name (dont have system right now) you may try with BBPF4* which will be useful for restricting the drop down values.

Rgds/Kiran