cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EH&S IHS Safety Incident Management and Corrective Action Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I am currently research on the solution for Incident Management and Corrective Action Management under Environmental Health & Safety --> Industrial Hygiene and Safety --> Accident /Incident management module.

We see that we can use this for accident/incident logging/tracking and reporting, but I canu2019t find how we can use this module for Corrective Action Management and Case Management yet. I am sure SAP cover these solutions too, but maybe I can't see it straight forward in the SAP Library Help documentation.

I am trying to find how SAP manage the incident corrective action using Incident Management module or/together with other related module.

I am also study on if there a sub-module for Accident/Incident Case Management, that eventually trigger the Task Workflow Management. I see in other module, like SAP CRM has it (just in a different business domain).

Thanks for all helpful inputs,

KC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello,

The standard Incident Management is limited in terms of Corrective actions, it can only capture the root cause analysis and to some extent you can give safety measures (corrective action), but its not complete work flow solution, But you can enhance this component, compatible enhancement spots and BADI's are available to mould your requirements

Hope this will help

Warm Regards,

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keshav,

Thanks for your input. It is helpful.

KC

Answers (0)