cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quallity notification long text

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a issue about long text in quality notification. Sometimes long text in subject disappear.

Scenario:

1. Users create notification and save the long text in QM01.

2. Another user append the long text in QM02.

3. After 20~30 minutes, Appended long text disappeared.

In step2, users append text with another language.

Is there someone who can solve the issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nogura.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I follow, your additional text is done in a different language.

I don't think the text is really gone.

Try logging into the system using the language of the user that created the additional text in the additional language. I think you might see the additional text but not the original text.

I'm just guessing here and haven't tried it personally but seeing no replies here I thought I'd float the idea out to you.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Firefighter,

Thank you for your reply.

Users saved the long text in language A and appeded long text language B. And long text in B disappeared.

As you said, I can see appended long text when I log in languabe B. right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you used any QQMA* exit to define the custom fields in the notification. If so discuss with your ABAPer to solve the issue. Actually the text is there (if you check in table STXH). Only thing it is not getting displayed due to the coding in exit.

If this does not work then there are many SAP notes available for this problem. Try findig and linking with your problem.

I am suggesting above based on the similar problem I faced.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again I'm not quite sure I followed your last sentence. I think you are confirming that when you logged in using the second language then you see the appended text.

As Hemant indicated, I suggest you put in an OSS note and search the OSS notes to see if SAP already has a note about this.

FF