Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button height increase in ABAP Webdynpro

former_member186078
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have requirement in which I need to increase the height of the the webdnpro application. I am unable to do it. Can you please let us know if anyone has a solution for it?

Thanks,

Adithya k

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

upload an image of the desired height to the mimes and set the imagesource property of the button

former_member186078
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry friends,

None of them worked. Yes, I knew that I can changed the width, but here I need to change the height so that I can make the user touch-screen friendly. I heard that in higher releases of Netweaver it has got the facility, but I dont remember what's the correct enhancement pack? If anyone knows about it, can you please let me know?

Thanks

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

>I heard that in higher releases of Netweaver it has got the facility, but I dont remember what's the correct enhancement pack? >If anyone knows about it, can you please let me know?

>

> Thanks

I don't believe that is correct. I check the 7.31 development system within SAP and there is no property to control the height. That's as high of a release level as exists since that is the system where all the WDA foundation work is done.

You might be able to control the height if you create a custom theme. I can't say for sure as I've never tried that kind of adjustment within the theme.

Why did the image not work? Is it becuase you don't get the mouse over/mouse press functionality? The static image might not be as nice becuase of these missing visual effects, but it might be your only choice.

In general however you don't really see WDA used for touch interfaces very often. In general such devices which would support touch interface don't run browsers that are supported by WDA.

http://service.sap.com/pam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

I think u cant increase height of the button, you can increase width of the button by setting width property, ex: 50 like that.

u can use CL_WD_BUTTON you can use set_width to set dynamic width.

Please go through this..

Cheers,

Kris.

former_member389677
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adithya,

Can u please make clear that want to increase the hight of button or webdnpro application.

Regards

Shaira