Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading KPIs with spreadsheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the Warning Thresholds I tried loading the spreadsheet with the values 0, 1, 2 and Not Available with no success. I need to know what value the spreadsheet needs here to successfully be loaded.

The GRI Upload and Mass Upload OSS notes do not give any detail on this and the example Mass KPI Upload spreadsheet has this field blank as well. What Iu2019m hoping you guys can help me figure out is what value I can put in there so the Warning Threshold is set to u201CNot Applicableu201D. The only work around would be to go into each of the 400+ KPIs and manually make the change after the load.

Thanks,

Serge

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serge,

The warning threshold Min & Max values should be in ascending order, Ex: Warning threshold Min 50 and Warning Threshold Max is 70 it considers the Percentile of the values entered comparing the warning threshold type: "Prior Period" (or) "Same Period Prior Year" when you exceed the values based on the defined value set the business contributor would get a warning that the values are more than the expected threshold values.

Once you have loaded the master data in the system there is no way that you could reenter the values in the system via mass upload using a file. you would have to go ahead and manually check each KPI to make the changes as your data has been loaded in the application.

regards

pavan