Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Composer iView Layout Themes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have <b>NW04s SP7 Portal</b> and our VC version is

VC Server Version is <b>645.7.1.0</b>. We are facing the below mentioned issues in our development.

1. The Visual Composer iView's are using a standard theme, when i change the theme the look and feel of Visual Composer iView's are not getting changed to the newly selected theme

2. In some scenarios we want some default list (data from SAP R/3) to be displayed by passing system date, i tried using NOW() option, it is not working.In our report we want to display the absentee list for system date, we have a form in which user can change the date and we refresh the report. Second part is working fine, when the user changes the date it display the correct data, default list for system date is not getting displayed.I have used START connect element to invoke the default action by setting the current date using NOW() but it is not working.

Please let me know your thoughts/solutions to the above mentioned issues.

Thanks

Senthil

Message was edited by: SenthilKumar Radhakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

regarding 1 - please see note 959996.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the note, this means that, when ever the user changes the theme (we have given 5 themes to the user in personalize option), the visual composer models look and feel will be based on the styles mentioned in the files (mentioned in OSS note 959996).

Thanks

Senthil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The second part of this message has been addressed in your other post.

Jarrod