cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check at Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

For one of our risk categories, we would like the credit check to occur at both the Sales Order and Delivery creation events. In transaction OVA8, I have created records for the credit control area/risk category/credit group. The credit groups are assigned to the document types properly (01 - at Order, and 02 - at Delivery).

When I create an order which exceeds the credit limit, I release it from credit block in VKM1. I then proceed to create a delivery. At this point, I would like the delivery to block, but it is not doing so. On the Header--> Processing tab, the Credit Status is "D" (Released). This implies that just because the order was released, the delivery will not block.

A few questions....(a) does the "Number of days" in the risk category need to be set to zero? (b) does the delivery need to have value to block? Any additional thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear dbrennan,

It is a standard functionality and for your questions

(a) does the "Number of days" in the risk category need to be set to zero?

SAP says

The current date is not greater than the Release date + the Number of days specified in the Rick category.

and System is not allowing negative ( -1) date too.

(b) does the delivery need to have value to block?

In practical, Is the sales order credit check and Delivery order credit parameters were different?

Regards,

Mani

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard functionality is that if released sales orders are copied to a delivery on the same day, no further credit check is started.

Please refer to the OSS Note 52637 and also 170813.

Regards,

Phani Prassd.