I am trying to install SAP ECC6.0 EPH 4 but i am getting this error :

An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver 7.0 including

Enhancement Package 1 > Software Life-Cycle Options > System Copy >

Oracle > Target System Installation > Central System > Based on AS

ABAP > Central System( Last error reported by the step :Mapping of

tables/objects to tablespace information is missing. DIAGNOSIS: Could

not find file F:\ECC 6.0 EPH4\Export1/DB/ORA/DBSIZE.XML. SOLUTION:

Specify the file in the installation output directory.). You can now:

Choose Retry to repeat the current step.

Choose View Log to get more information about the error.

Stop the option and continue with it later.

Log files are written to C:\Program

Files/sapinst_instdir/NW701/LM/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS-ABAP/.

Can anybody help me in this.

I have four folders in my dump export 1, export 2, expport 3, export 4, I have shifted Data folder content from Export 2,3, and 4 to export 1 but i am not understanding that how can i shift content of DB folder because all content in DB folder in Export 1 is same as other DB folders contents. So please help me.

Thanks

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check step "Preparing the Export" in System Copy Guide.

Best Regards,

Aleh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aleh

Can you please suggest me where can i get this System Copy Guide.I want to update you one more thing also i am installing SAP ECC 6.0 EPH 4 IDES Version.

Thanks in Advance

Rajeev

former_member184473
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev,

Check the following website to find the system copy guides:

http://service.sap.com/instguides

Regards,

Eduardo Rezende

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev, you are doing a Copy or Installation because the error informs that you are doing a system copy and I think this is the problem, you probably selected the wrong choice for the installation

Software Life-Cycle Options > System Copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have access of sap service marketplace, so can anybody help me to provide this installation guide.

Thanks

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AC

Can you please suggest me what option at the time of installation, i need to select.

Thanks

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its hard to do an installation without an Installation guide.

If you don't have access to the support site, without a valid access to the site,

its hard to get Installation guide.

Try google, and see if you can find any other installation documents online.

You are selecting the wrong option, you do an central instance installation first, and then db instance

installation, looking at your post, you are selecting a systemcopy option which is wrong.

Before that make sure that the folders names in your F:\ECC 6.0 EPH4\Export1/DB/ORA/DBSIZE.XML

should not have any spaces between them,

it should be some thing like F:\ECC6.0EPH4\Export1/DB/ORA/DBSIZE.XML

Regards,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Vishnu

Thanks for your reply, but can you please tell me where can i get select these central instance installation and db instance installation options, because in my screen i am getting these options:

Software Life Cycle Options

Additional Preparation Options

Application Server

Database Tools

LDAP Registration

SAP Library Installation And Update

System Copy

Post Upgrade

Uninstall

Thanks

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://zieglers.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/sap-ides-erp-6-0-ehp4-netweaver-7-01-installation-guide/

http://zieglers.wordpress.com/2009/11/12/sap-ides-erp-6-0-ehp4-netweaver-7-01-installation-guide-on-...

It is not an official installation guide, but it can help you in understanding general process.

Of course, for installation IDES ERP6.0 EHP4 you must read official Master guide and Installation guide.

For installation with Oracle - you must install Oracle Software at first from SAP CDs (before running sapinst from SAP Installation Master CD), once again - according with official Installation Guide from http://service.sap.com/instguides.

And the main - during installation you need to insert "solution manager key", which can be accessed only through installed SAP Solution Manager in your systems landscape.

If you do not have the necessary knowledge and access to SAP - it's almost an impossible task, sorry.

Best Regards,

Aleh