cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MARA table field STAWN (Comm./imp. code EU ) is not updating in MARC table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

From MARA table field STAWN (Comm./imp. code EU ) is not updating in MARC table field STAWN (Comm./imp. code EU ) by MM02 Transaction

Is there any SAP standard functionality to over come above issue or needed ABAP coding for the same ????

Regards

Hanumant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it is because STAWN on MARC is as per plant, I just went to MARC and found MARC-STAWN, then execute you will need to populate material and plant number, then execute, then it will be updated, let me know if you have question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply

I tried to update the the field after adding plant and other detail actually that field will be gray mode (display) and cannot update

my question i want to update MARC_STAWN field (Forign trade import) for my existing all material , those material MARA_STAWN (basic data 3 ) is also blank but system is allowing me to update in MARA_STAWN (basic data 3) but system will not update to MARC_STAWN (Forign trade import) field.

What is the best method to Coppy all MARA Stawn fields to the MARC Stawn field.

Regards

Hanumant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there:

I think STAWN in basic data 3 is customized by your company, then you can go to se16 find MARA table, and then download field value of MARA-STAWN, then go to mm17 again to have it mass updated by the value you just downloaded.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in Z transaction e.g. ZM02 write the BDC logic and updated the field

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think STAWN will there in MARA, it will availble in MARC table, material master sales general/plant data.

I think in your system they added this filed, check as your abaper to connect MARA - STAWN to MARC - STAWN.