cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plant 0001 is not appearing in drop down list (radio button)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever trying to post some material in plant 0001 (default plant) it is not appearing in drop down list (radio button).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that the plant 0001 is assigned to the company code in ox18 in which you were trying to post the material.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

plant 0001 is assigned to company code. But still I am not getting it from drop down.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your issue solved? You need to maintain address for plant to appear in F4. See SAP Note 626252.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do check if this or these materials had been extended to 0001, two easy option to check, mm03 then enter, then click radio button to see if 0001 in its drop down list, the second way is quicker, you can go to se16 and table marc to populate material number in material column, then execute to see if plant 0001 in this table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to SAP and using IDES for education purpose. I have created a material using T code mm01 and after doing this trying to post some quantity in t code mb1c but there i am not getting plant 0001 from drop down( nothing is appearing).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to t-code ox10, and you can see all plant which had been configured here, if you are unable to see it, then you can create plant 0001 here, hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

plant 0001 is exist in ox10. But still am not getting it from drop down.