cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple elements in a Cell of a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we insert multiple elements (icons for example) in one cell of a table ?

I didn't find any example for the moment.

Regards,

Xavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

what do you want to do?, any requirement

Edited by: Yogesh Galphade on Mar 24, 2011 6:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I don't know how to add 2 (or more) icons in one cell of a TableColum ( With the IDE or dynamically )

How can you do that ? Could you give me an example if you know how to do ?

I use the version 7.0.08 of SAP NetWeaver.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier

Do you want to put two icons, one next to the other in a single cell?

In this case use an image as a tableCellEditor and design an image that displays two cells.

regards

yuval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuval,

Thanks for your answer.

Yes I d'like to add many images in one cell. I don't understand your solution, It's not possible with the IDE to do that ? If yes, how do you do ?

I add a precision in my request. Icons must be clickable so I would like to use LinkToAction elements in my cell.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Xavier and everyone,

Did you find an answer for your problem ? Someone did ?

Indeed, I have one of the same type, I think. Maybe I'm wrong, but I would like to display in the same cell two differents icons with also a linkToAction behind.

These two linkToAction have to do differents actions and I don't want to put these two icons in two differents cells.

Thank you for your help,

Antoine

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if this fits your requirements, but have you considered using a TableColumnGroup? This way, you could combine multiple columns, with one header

See http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/81/f35f426fce3654e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Best regards,

Robin van het Hof

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

I thought about this option but it will be too complex I think.

I tried to find some solutions but the easiest one for me will be to put two linkToAction in one cell.

I hope that someone succed to do that.

Thank you,

Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using hierarchical table columns is not difficult at all. Just add a TableColumnGroup to the Table and inside that group, add as many TableColumn elements as needed. Use LinkToAction as cell editor for each column. All this can be done at design-time using the view designer. Don't forget to define a parameter mapping for the LinkToAction elements to be able to determine the row (context node element) where the link is clicked.