cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record milli-second into Activity Log table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can we have any option to make ME logs into its table(s) the time stamp by milli-second like 2011-03-24 10:31:08.123?

[Background]

We develop a custom program to request SAP ME to perform signoff, adjust qty, start and complete.

The 4 requests will request one by one in the described sequence.

When we perform above program with an active status SFC and confirm how ME's Activity Log Report displayed.

Then, the sequence was strange.

[operation sequence]

1. SIGNOFF, 2. ADJUST_QTY, 3. START, 4. COMPLETE

[Activity Log displayed]

1. ADJUST_QTY, 2. COMPLETE, 3. SIGNOFF, 4. START

We This log will make user confused.

According to our engineer, all of these 4 actions are recorded with same time stamp like 2011-03-24 10:31:08.000.

So, I think if there's some option to allow mill-second log into ME database, it will be a solution.

(I guess, the other log tables like production log, resource_time_log and production_comment are also in similar situation.)

Best Regards,

Takahiro Uesugi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Takahiro,

Such changes have already been implemented for some customers to meet requirements of their workload. Not sure about including them into future releases. You need to discuss this with SAP consultants to submit the change for review by Product Management.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergiy-san,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I understand you mean SAP has already implement mill-second handling to SAP ME but current ME 5.2 product doesn't have it yet.

Regards,

Takahiro

Answers (0)