cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need APO DP enduser training material

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i need APO DP enduser training material, how to give the end user training, what contents should i tell and what is the process of end user training. can u tell me how should i give.

Regards,

babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

That depends on the business functions that must be performed by the endusers. I usually focus on business tasks, rather than software functionality.

When I conduct enduser training, I usually spend a week or two interviewing several Key users about their day-to-day activities. Once I understand how they will be using DP, I then prepare the most common scenarios in a sandbox. Then, I produce step-by-step instruction documents, usually containing screen prints, for each task they will be performing. During the class, I go through each business task one-by-one, in a real system, filling in details and theory verbally, while they read along in their written manuals. I put very little technical info in the enduser docs, since that type of information should already exist in the technical specs that should be on file with the IT group.

Best Regards,

DB49