cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation status 'Fixed' in Production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We are facing an issue with Operation Status 'Fixed'. If we go to transaction /sapapo/rrp3 and double click on Production Order (R). Then clcik on Operation , say 0100, at right side you will see multiple Operation status. One of them is 'Fixed'. We can make this indicator active ny fixing the order in planning board (right click=> Fix).

Here we are facing an issue. We are not fixing any order through planning board and still I see Operation status 'Fixed'. Even I unfix it, next day it gets fixed automatically. I suspect that either any job in APO or R/3 do this activity. Please note that in this case 'Date_Fixed' indicator is not checked. Like when you fix the order from planning baord, system check the checkbox for 'Date_Fixed" and for operation status 'Fixed'. In our case only Operation status becomes 'Fixed.

Please let me know what are the different ways to fix the operation status.

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

But the orders which I am referring are not scheduled during non-working hours.

Regards,

Nitin

0 Kudos

Please refer to below SAP notes

456756 - R/3->APO: Scheduling status for internal production orders

304510 - APO integration and planned order conversion in R/3

A limited modification for this behaviour can be found in this note:

370959 - Always schedule operations of R/3 orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If an operation is scheduled or rescheduled during a non-working time, the system fixes the operation automatically.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

As you mentioned, if the operation is scheduled at non-working hours then it gets fixed. I checked with the user and they confimred that they are not using the non production hour while rescheduling the order. It means they are not using the check box of non-working hour from DS startegy or Heuristic.

Please let me know what are the different possibilities which can schedule the operation in non-working hours.