Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

changing address of ship-to-party or contact person

Hi Experts,

I have created a contact person for Ship-to-party.(mean contact person as a ship-to-party) and assigned that contact person to billing output type. But how can I change the address of the contact person?

My second question: If the ship-to-party and sold-to-party is different, then how can I make settings.Please advice me.

Thank you in advance.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

Create different account groups for sold to party and ship to party or else you can copy standerd 0001 for sold to party and 0002 for ship to party and you can maintain different addresses for sold to party and ship to party,assign this account groups to the partner functions and create different master data according to sold to party and ship to party,then you will get 2 customer numbers one is for sold to party and one is for ship to party.open the sold to party customer maaster go to sales area data and click on partner functions tab and under parner function number give your ship to party customer number and save.Now when u raise the sales order for this sold to party after entering the sold to party number system will pop up box to select ship to party,u can click as per your requirement.

Regards

siva

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question