cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prerequisite to create new condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am asked to create a new condition type for freight. so that when they create a sales oder it should automatically be determined.My question here is how to get started with this??

what all the settings i need to do befor & after creating condition type??

What are the steps to follow to create and assign new condition type??

What all imp things i need to keep in mind?/

I need to customise in IMG bt do i need to do amthing with sales doc type,master data and like????

well i am a Beginner for this.

kindly guide me asap .

Thanks

Swati .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The steps are as follows:

SPRO>Sales & Distribution>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing Control-->

1. Define Condition tables - You can choose standard tables based on your requirement. (e.g table 952 - Sales Org, Material)

2. Create Condition Type - Either use a standard condition type or copy the standard and make changes as per your reqiorement.

3. Create Access Sequence - Choose your condition type and click on folder "Accesses" on the left hand side and create an access for the chosen table. Select the access sequence and click on folder "Fields" in the dialog structure and Enter and save.

4. Add this condition type in your pricing procedure

5. Maintain condition records in VK11

Regards

Madhu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i was doing some silly mistakes and because of which hd errors(mentioned in last reply of mine).bt it is solved as i assigned needed condition type to proper pricing procedure,which i dint do.

Thanks for the inputs

Swati Bhatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu,suhas & Samit

I did the above mentioned steps .like created new condition type by copying the existing one.

Then assigned it to Pricing procedure wherin i checked REQUIRED FIELD.GL A/C is also assigned automatically (FR1).

What else do i need to do so that when i create a Sales Order with specific details like Sales Area,Customer,material, the cond type i created is not determined automatically like other cond types.And it saysZF02 (cond type i created)-CONDITION WITHOUT CONDITION RECORD(NOT RELEVANT).

2ndly,When i created a dummy SO with diff sales area,material,customer,here i can see ZF02(i created) is automatically determined ,When saw condition analysis,it says -ZF02,Condition has been found (without condition record.).

Is there any setting required to make with condition type i created for diff Sales Area,Customer,material?????

i may sound silly but not getting any clue.

Thanks

Swati.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question here is how to get started with this??

As explained above.

what all the settings i need to do befor & after creating condition type??

Assignment to Pricing Procedure (V/08).

Assignment of Freight Account key (standard - ERF) to the condition type in Pricing Proc.

Assign Freight GL account in VKOA for the required combination with freight account key.

What are the steps to follow to create and assign new condition type??

T-Code - V/06, you can copy standard condition types, condition class should be - Discount/Surcharge, Calculation type should be Amount - I guess - mostly it is amount. If it is a percentage on the total amount then select %. Decision if it is a Header(applies to the entire document - and manual entry) or Item condition.

Assign in Pricing proc. (V/08) with proper From and To fields.

What all imp things i need to keep in mind?

Taxation. Whether tax is applicable to Price+ Freight or only price and not on Freight. Accordingly you need to place your condition type in pricing procedure.

I need to customise in IMG bt do i need to do amthing with sales doc type,master data and like????

Only condition records if required. Nothing else. You wuld have all settings in the existing scenario.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating a condition type copy form KF00 which is a standard condition type for Fright and name it say zf00.

In Pricing procedure be careful while placing the condition type according to step. If the old routine no in requirement field of pricing procedure satisfty your buss req then fine otherwise create a new requirement.

Other thing follow as Madhu have mentiond.

Suhas